The Battle is Real
As your Pastor I have an obligation to share with you what I see, hear and what I am experiencing that is happening in homes and families.
Our church family is strong. This past Sunday we had 220 in worship and 206 in Sunday School. Unity is strong. Ministry is flourishing. Love abounds. Worship is powerful and full of life. We have baptized 38 people so far this year. Young families are coming to join us. So much good is happening. God is accomplishing so much.
Yet there is an unusual amount of Spiritual warfare happening. This is what I have discovered some people are experiencing:
◦ A sudden sense of panic for no reason
◦ Extreme frustration for no reason
◦ Negative thought’s
◦ A strong desire to not attend worship
◦ For no reason, a fierce opposition to attending Sunday School and Discipleship classes
So many of you have shared this with me and it’s clear to see the battle raging. When we bring these things out into the light and discuss them they lose their power. Our enemy is real but he hates the light, being exposed, and he hates truth.
If you find yourself struggling Spiritually here are some biblical steps to take-
1. Speak out loud your praise to God. Praise Him for his attributes and His character.
2. Take authority over your feelings and thoughts. If you can, out loud acknowledge you are a child of God; state that God is for you and that you are an over comer; state that Jesus has saved you and your sins are forgiven. State that there is no condemnation for you because you have been forgiven through the blood of Christ.
3. State out loud the enemy is not welcomed here; and “The Lord rebuke you Satan and you demons. Be gone from me now and go to the pits of hell where you belong in Jesus name.”
4. Praise Jesus for the victory you have. Ask the Holy Spirit to fill you. Ask God to make the fruit of The Spirit come to life in your thoughts, actions, feelings, and words.
If you have any questions about any of this or you would like to share what is happening and the victory you are now experiencing please let me know. My cell number is 405-919-6063.
I am praying, please pray with me,
Dr. Mike Napier